Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stirrin the Fry


We LOVE stir-fry at our house, for 2 reasons: the children will actually eat their veggies and it tastes oh so good. I actually made this Saturday night and Monday night, ooh baby.

There is no rhyme or reason with this meal, pick the veggies you like and fry it up with some soy sauce. We personally like broccoli, water chestnut, peanuts, cauliflower, carrots, red bell pepper, cellary, mushrooms, white and green onions, sometimes I'll even throw a little cilantro on after its cooked, I use very little chicken and cut it up really small. For the sauce I like to use soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar and sesame seed oil. Heat up your skillet and toss it all in at once it's done in like 15 minutes, throw it on top of some rice and your good to go. Try it tonight, I garuantee you will not be able to eat only one serving.

Love, Keara

1 comment: