Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Goulash!

Sounds yummy doesn't it?? When my mom made this for the first time I thought it was the most disgusting name ever and didn't know why anyone would eat it, until I ate it. It's a very yummy, warm your tummy, kind of meal. Throw some bread and salad with it and you're golden
Goulash
Cook your pasta, any type will do, I used Penne and Rotini. Just before your pasta is tender throw in a can or bag of corn, then drain.
Brown up some ground beef/turkey, add your sauce (we use garden vegi, super yummy with lots of cooked veggies).
Mix all together and add some cheese and you've got your goulash.

Salad
Toss romaine hearts with Krafts Classic Ceasar Dressing with dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and fetta. Oh, the best salad you have ever had, I promise you will not stop at one serving, I ALWAYS finish off the bowl.

Love, Keara

P.S. Thanks to my Mommy who always let me pull up a chair and watch her cook, and to my Daddy who always encouraged me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment